Saturday, March 22, 2014

I'm So Upset.. about March Madness

This week, my bracket was ruined. My record for the picks are as followed:
Bracket 1: 24/32- 75%
Bracket 2: 22/32- 69%

Well my brackets aren't that busted, but that Mercer game threw me off! Have no mercy on Mercer, let me tell you that. Their upset in the final minutes was very convincing over a strong, pro-style Duke offense led by Coach K. As I was glancing at my brackets, I wondered how many #1 seeds will advance to the Elite Eight or Final Four. I'm going to say that 2 or 3 #1 seeds will advance to the Final Four. Wichita State will be lucky to survive Louisville (assuming they beat Kentucky tonight in Round 3) in the Sweet 16 matchup. They play in the loaded Midwest bracket that will test the Shockers and just might Shock the world.

How far will Stephen F. Austin go? After a very close victory over VCU last night (79-77, OT) I wonder if they'll have the strength and the intensity to beat a very solid UCLA team coached by Steve Alford. Who knew that the Tennessee Volunteers would have a chance to be in the Sweet 16 if they beat Mercer. I believe that the most underrated team in the tournament is the Harvard Crimson. Tommy Amaker's team is very strong in all ends of the floor and could knock off #4 seed Michigan State Spartans. Thank you for reading, if you know anyone who would enjoy this blog, please recommend this site. I will also provide my email if you have any questions, comments or feedback on my blog:
charlie.cowan29@gmail.com
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment